General Email Address
Main Phone Number
Facility Contact Person & Email Address
Brett Laurvick | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cellar Fifty-Five – Sarasota
Cellar Fifty-Five was built by wine lovers for wine lovers. Our vision is to offer anyone the opportunity to maximize their enjoyment of wine collecting in an unpretentious, affordable way.
Our passion and dedication are behind everything we do. That’s why we accept and store your wine club deliveries and offer Sunday and late night pickups. Call us for more details on why we’re the best wine storage in the Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch vicinity.
Ask about our new customer specials or call today for a tour.
Cellar Fifty-Five Wine Storage Options
Cellar Fifty-Five has dedicated wine storage options starting as low as $35/ Month.
For a full list of our Walk-in Cellar and Locker Options, contact Cellar Fifty-Five today.
It’s All in the Details
Basic Storage Includes:
- Lounge access: 10am to 5pm, Monday-Friday; Saturday, 10am to 4pm
- 24/7 access, 365 days a year via client keycard
- Dedicated, climate controlled wine cellar
- Wine club deliveries accepted and secured until your arrival
- Priced monthly; 3-month minimum
Premium Storage Includes:
- All Basic Storage features above
- Special handling options for deliveries
- Wine club deliveries logged into your CellarTracker account
- Bottle pickup scheduling by phone or email
- Feel free to enjoy our lounge- meet up with fellow wine-lovers.
- Stop in to grab a bottle to take to your favorite restaurant.
- Participate in our member events.
- Organize your cellar- ask us about wine crates and wine boxes.
Cellar Fifty-Five Expert Advice
If you need to create more space in your cellar, we are happy to share our knowledge. Ask Brett about optimizing your storage via customized rack designs. Traveling to a wine region? Ask Brett if he recommends any vineyards to visit or bottles to collect.
Cellar Fifty-Five Special Events
Want to host a truly memorable event? Contact us for a tour or ask about booking our lounge. Love wine tasting? Sign up for VIP invitations and try our featured wines. It’s a fun way to share tasting notes and wine knowledge with Brett and other wine lovers.